About the Journal
Utilitas Mathematica Journal (e-ISSN: 0315-3681) is a broad scope journal that publishes original research and review articles on all aspects of both pure and applied mathematics.
The journal publishes original research in all areas of pure and applied mathematics, statistics and other related areas such as:
- Number Theory
- Differential Equations
- Operations Research
- Mathematical Economics
- Mathematical Biology
- Mathematical Physics
- Computer Science
This journal is the official publication of the Utilitas Mathematica Academy, Canada. It enjoys good reputation and popularity at international level in terms of research papers and distribution worldwide.
- Offers selected original research in Pure and Applied Mathematics and Statistics
- UMJ coverage extends to Operations Research, Mathematical Economics, Mathematics Biology and Computer Science
- Published in association with the Utilitas Mathematica Academy
UMJ Statement on Justice, Equity, Diversity, and Inclusion (JEDI)
The leadership of the Utilitas Mathematica Journal commits to strengthening our professional community by making it more just, equitable, diverse, and inclusive. We affirm that our mission, Promote the Practice and Profession of Statistics, can be realized only by fully embracing justice, equity, diversity, and inclusivity in all of our operations. Individuals embody many traits, so the leadership will work with the members of UMJ to create and sustain responsive, flourishing, and safe environments that support individual needs, stimulate intellectual growth, and promote professional advancement for all. We commit to these objectives:
- Learn from our members and others how to identify and overcome systemic racism and hindering biases of any kind
- Critically reappraise and improve the effectiveness of our JEDI efforts
- Identify and develop resources for individuals and organizations in our professional community to enable growth and appreciation for cultural humility
- Share openly our diversity and inclusion efforts and the solutions we have implemented
Click here to check the most Cited Authors: https://dl.acm.org/journal/util/authors
From 2022, Utilitas Mathematica Journal has became fully open access Journal for the benefit of authors and readers. The Journal does not have APC, Hence all the submisisons and publicaitons are done for free-of-cost in this Journal.
Utilitas Mathematica Publishing Inc., P.O. Box 7, University Centre University of Manitoba Winnipeg, Manitoba R3T 2N2, Canada